Old Diaries !
semanis seorang muslimah

Navigation :Touch the image ~



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Assalamualaikum. I'm just a person searching for the true meaning of Islam..Hate me I don't care :)


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Shamine Hanis
Others:   


You and Me.......

I know you and me are fated to be together but life can separate us.No matter how far your relationship goes it will suddenly collapse.No matter how many times you try,the loved one will be loving another person.So,if you wanna make a relationship start it when you are older.Then after you guys liked each other,get married.See it's simple find someone when you are older not in high school or secondary school or primary school or even kindergarten.Still like it or leave it.Hahaha don't take this too serious but this is not a joke.SMILE ALWAYS :)

Labels: