Old Diaries !
semanis seorang muslimah

Navigation :Touch the image ~



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Assalamualaikum. I'm just a person searching for the true meaning of Islam..Hate me I don't care :)


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Shamine Hanis
Others:   


Holiday!

Last week you know what happen?
Last week is the celebration for Muslims rite?
It's the eid...we celebrate after a whole month of fasting,
Before the eid,my family went for a holiday in Singapore,
But it is only for one day.

When we were in Singapore,
We did bought a lot of stuff,
And I feel so happy,
But then my leg were so painful,
Cause I used flat shoes.....

haha..!!!Pity me rite but still like it or leave it.....enjoy veiwing my blog but this is not a joke okay...

Labels: