Old Diaries !
semanis seorang muslimah

Navigation :Touch the image ~



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Assalamualaikum. I'm just a person searching for the true meaning of Islam..Hate me I don't care :)


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Shamine Hanis
Others:   


New Friend!

I met a new friend this year in the month of May,
Now we are in the same group you know,
Her name is Azfarizzatul Aniqah,
The name of our group is NAS LOVERZ...
We already have a blog of our group you know,
The blog email is kisahbudakloverz.blogspot.com,
So as you can see I'm writting this blog is to support our group blog...
So please see the blog for the good sake..

Haha..as you can see our blog is damn interesting so please see for yourself and this is not a joke as once again I said like it or leave it.....hope you like to see my blog as well... <3

Labels: